The Douglaston Garden Club, is a private non-profit organization
founded on March 22, 1921.
In 1924, the Douglaston Garden Club became a charter member of the Federated Garden Clubs of New York State, Inc., and subsequently an affiliate of the National Council of State Garden Clubs, Inc. The very first president was Mrs. Henry Sampson (1921–1925), and the current and fifty-first president is Sarah Milunec
Sarah Milunec, President
Celebrating our Centennial!
March 21, 2021
Centennial celebration at Catherine Richardson Park, Douglaston
Wait a few minutes for video here.